2. We organize conferences and exhibitions of cybersecurity technologies (the “Cybertech Conferences”), provide networking services through our website and provide products related to the Cybertech Conferences (collectively, the “Services”).
3. Cybertech sees great importance in safeguarding the privacy of our users and participants to the Cybertech Conferences (the “Users” or “You”), and invests great efforts in properly securing the data which has reached or shall reach us.
The Types of Data Collected About You
We will collect identifying details about you (or by which you can be reasonably identified), including, among others, your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, mailing address, and the last four digits of your credit card number (the “Personal Data”). Some of the data collected about you is not personal information and is not stored together with your Personal Data. We refer to accumulative statistical data, such as advertisements you read on the Website, pages you viewed, offers and services that interested you, the IP address you used to contact us and more (the “Non-Personal Data”).
Purposes of Use of the Data
The Personal Data will be stored in the Database, as stated, for the following purposes:
A. For the purpose of providing the Services;
C. To make statistical analysis of the attendees of the Cybertech Conference;
D. To contact you, when we deem this necessary in order to provide you with the Services;
E. To improve our Services by executing market research and surveys;
F. To send advertisement information on behalf of Cybertech, only when you have consented to such, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law;
G. To advertise and market our Cybertech Conferences, including customized information, in accordance with applicable laws;
H. To provide support and handle requests and complaints;
I. To operate, evaluate and improve the Services, including by developing new products and services, analyzing and improving the efficiency of the Services;
J. In order to meet the requirements of all laws, regulations and other acts of legislation, and in order to assist the competent authorities and any third party, should we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so.
The Non-Personal Data will be stored in the Database for the following purposes:
A. In order to analyze trends and traffic tendencies for the purpose of managing the Services;
B. To provide content (including advertisements) suited to our customers’ interests and the manner in which Users browse the Website (using Cookies, as detailed below).
Providing Data to a Third Party
9. We may transfer Personal Data or Non-Personal Data under the following circumstances, and you shall have no claim or demand against us or anyone acting on our behalf in connection with the transfer of such information:
A. When required to do so by court order or under applicable law;
B. Upon your specific consent;
C. If we receive notice of legal action being undertaken against us for actions performed by you, and in any case of a dispute, claim, action demand or legal proceedings arising between you and us;
D. If a claim is raised, or if we are given to suspect that you have performed or may perform an act or omission that harms or may harm us or one of our representatives or any third parties, including other Users of the Services;
E. If a claim is raised, or if we are given to reasonably suspect that you have made use or may make use of the Services to perform an illegal act or to allow, ease, assist or abet the performance of such an act;
11. “Cookies” are small textual files transferred to your computer or cellular device by the internet server. These files are not computer software, and do not have the ability to read the data they contain or perform any actions with respect thereto.
12. By consenting to the following terms, you permit us to “plant” cookies on your computer or cellular device, and to use the data stored in the Cookies to identify you.
17. We may send you advertisements, sales, discounts, updates, innovations and similar (jointly “Promotional Mail”) from time to time, inter alia, by e-mail message, fax, recorded message (VR) or text message (SMS), subject to receiving your consent in accordance with Section 30A of the Media Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasts), 5742-1982 (the “Media Law”).
18. Notwithstanding the foregoing, under the provisions of Section 30A(C) of the Media Law, we may send you Promotional Mail regarding a product or service you purchased on the website or similar products or services, even without your consent, as stated above.
19. You may choose, at any time, to no longer receive Promotional Mail by contacting us in writing (at the contact details listed under the “Right to Examine Data” heading below), or by contacting us through the medium by which the Promotional Mail was broadcast, at your discretion.
20. Media networks, computers, servers and websites are vulnerable to attacks and hacking attempts by various factions. We employ several security measures to safeguard the privacy of the information stored while Using the Website; however, be advised that this cannot be absolutely guaranteed.
21. We do not guarantee that the Website will be absolutely impervious to unauthorized access of the data stored therein. By browsing the Website and providing your details, you release us and our representatives from any liability for any damage that may be incurred by you or by anyone on your behalf as a result of attacks, hacking attempts and breaches of said data, and you hereby waive any claim against us.
Right to Examine Data
22. Under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, every person is entitled to examine data relating to them that is stored in a database. A person that examines the information concerning them and finds it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear or outdated may contact the owner of the database and request to amend or erase the data.
22. Such a referral should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at +972-74-7031211.
23. You can also be removed from the mailing list by pressing the unsubscribe bottom which will appear at the bottom of every email we send to you. In addition, when contacting us, you can request the removal of the Information which we used to create your profile for the mailing list of the direct marketing, from our database.