Updated: May 11
This combination of HW, SW, Encryption and system architecture allows transferring classified information on public cellular infrastructure
Israeli cybersecurity company HighSecLabs has announced the launch and availability of secure cellular communication system, Babylon. According to the company, Babylon is a unique combination of HW, SW, Encryption and system architecture, which allows transferring classified information on public cellular infrastructure.
Babylon Based Cellular Devices Architecture:
· Modified COTS phone/tablet protected against penetration.
· All external interfaces other than USB removed.
· Security jacket attached to the phone back cover.
· Calls are VoIP.
· All data being encrypted by hardware. End-to-End security architecture, the system is
isolated from the internet.
· Dedicated App store having modified applications.
According to HighSecLabs, Babylon is the only smartphone technology in the market that cannot be hacked by known Cellular Cyber Attack tools today. Even installing a malicious app on the phone will not breach the phone/system by itself.
This unique solution provides a secure and flexible solution for managing secure end-to-end communications with a wide range of operational situations.